skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friendship Grace
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
High School Musical 3
I went to see High School Musical 3. I think it is the best of all 3. The first one is kind of boreing. But the second is good, and the third is FANTASTIC!
1 comment:
Mauri
said...
I love High School Musical too!
November 22, 2009 at 4:03 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Gracie
View my complete profile
Me and Friends at the Cabin
My favorite books
Calendar Club
Doll People
Boxcar Children
Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew
My Sister the Vampire
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2010
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(2)
▼
2008
(11)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(10)
Talor Swift
Mauri
High School Musical 3
My Blankies
School
Phineas and Ferb
Ellie
Jane
Halloween 2008
Me (Grace Pollard)
1 comment:
I love High School Musical too!
Post a Comment