This Halloween I was Nancy Drew. Emily was a U.S. Diva. Savanah (Emily's twin) was a black witch (with a red cape). But while we were trick-or-treating everyone thought she was Little Red Riding Hood, so we changed Savanah's coustume to the GHOST of Red Riding Hood. We got soooooooooooooooo much candy!!!!! I bet if Mauri went trick-or-treating (which she didn't) she would have gotten way less candy (and she is a candy pro! She still has candy from 2004!!!). I love Halloween. I wonder what I will be next year. Hmmm... Maybe a devil!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Halloween 2008
This Halloween I was Nancy Drew. Emily was a U.S. Diva. Savanah (Emily's twin) was a black witch (with a red cape). But while we were trick-or-treating everyone thought she was Little Red Riding Hood, so we changed Savanah's coustume to the GHOST of Red Riding Hood. We got soooooooooooooooo much candy!!!!! I bet if Mauri went trick-or-treating (which she didn't) she would have gotten way less candy (and she is a candy pro! She still has candy from 2004!!!). I love Halloween. I wonder what I will be next year. Hmmm... Maybe a devil!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment